Friday, February 12, 2010

Did PETA stage the Racoon dog and husky skinning video?

Is this genuine inside information to help air what happens or is it animal snuff films created especially to help raise funds for the charity to stop this, so by killing and filming a few animals it could save many millions? I am confused as I have read PETA stage videos by paying the chinese skinners more to film intense cruelty and them show it as the norm. I would appreciate any factsDid PETA stage the Racoon dog and husky skinning video?
No they did not stage this, this is what acctually happens In china fur farmers are not governed, therfore they are free to kill these amimals in anway they like....I dont know about people paying to film them but If there is people seeing what actually happens to theese poor animals thn maybe the shock effect is needed to stop people from buying fur!


these poor animals are treated soo cruely they are not even treated like a living being... Its sick and UNFORTUNATLY it is happening.....Did PETA stage the Racoon dog and husky skinning video?
PETA does a lot of shady things. I haven't head of this, but I stopped paying attention to their antics long ago.





Do you know they want all companion animals (dogs, cats, rabits, etc) KILLED because we shouldn't own them as pets and they can't live on their own? And taht shelter PETA runs, they kill the majority of the animals that go in. They only adopt some out so they can claim to be a shelter.





Disgusting.
PETA very likely was in the making of the film, but I assure you it was not staged. This really happens. I have heard PETA is working in China and they very well could have been responsible for exposing it. I don't like PETA. Though who ever exposed this I'm glad they did, change will not happen if no one knows about it.
People Eating Tasty Animals. PETA. They are nutcases.
no sorry thst was not stage that was real that is how china treats there animals not nice
YES!


Bought %26amp; paid for to SCAM the gullible morons into forking over big bucks!!!!
It's hard to say but I wouldn't put it past them!

No comments:

Post a Comment