Friday, February 12, 2010

How do i dye my hair so it has the racoon pattern on it?

im dying my hair like this but im not sure how to do it











http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/alexnick8/?action=view%26amp;current=l_0b92d904ceb5aef0c542dab494482afd1.jpg





can anyone help me?How do i dye my hair so it has the racoon pattern on it?
ok just get some extensions and dye them purple or whatever color you want and then tape the top to a piece of cardboard and take some black dye and brush it on in stripes and then follow the directions to wash it out and stuff...





then when theyre finsihed glue the extensions in.How do i dye my hair so it has the racoon pattern on it?
have you tried asking the person in the picture ? seems like she has a myspace.....the url is at the bottom of the picture .
idk but it will look cool

No comments:

Post a Comment