Friday, February 12, 2010

Where can I buy racoon or leopard print hair extensions (UK Stores)?

try ebay.....Where can I buy racoon or leopard print hair extensions (UK Stores)?
Well Ive Been Looking Around For Some too But I Cant Find Any !!





So This Is What I Did I Got Some Hair Extentions (Clip Ins From Xtras) And Got Some Cheap Hair Dye (From Boots) And Put Macing Tape Around The Parts I Didn't Want To Dye And Then Put the Dye On And Washed It Off !!


Then I Enjoyed My Coon Tails!!





Hope I Gave Some Good Advice!!





Goodluck.xWhere can I buy racoon or leopard print hair extensions (UK Stores)?
Try


http://www.enchantedlocks.com/onlineshop鈥?/a>





click on the clip in extensions icon and they have coon extensions.
hilaryhaywire.com has all differant ones. sallys beauty supply maybe.
why would you want to do that?! but have you tried leeds...they have loads of really good hair extention places and stalls
www.freakshow.com?





or





www.circushair.com





;-)
ew


another scene hair wanna be


good job
Why on earth would you want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment