Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Do I dye my extensions so theyre like racoon tails?

bleach the entire extension (the part that you want the coontails to appear on)


then using pieces of masking tape, tape sections of the stip of bleached hair, evenly spaced apart.


This will make the stripes in your hair.


Then using any color you like dye the rest of the extension, the part that doesn't have tape covereing it up.








hope that helped!How Do I dye my extensions so theyre like racoon tails?
What you do is you get the main colour that you'd like and then get some masking tape. Then put the masking tape in alternate stripesso that the dye does not run into the colour of the original hir extension then on the exposed parts dye it the desired color, leave the colour to take and then voila :DHow Do I dye my extensions so theyre like racoon tails?
Why would you want to look like a raccoon??
u sound like an idiot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guBajS2pG鈥?/a>
xxx


love u looks like u r gd looking

No comments:

Post a Comment