Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Will wearing sunglasses while sun tanning give me racoon eyes?

people are always wearing shades while tanning but wont that cause the skin the shades are over to not tan, so that you have a big circle around your eyes marking where your sunglasses were?Will wearing sunglasses while sun tanning give me racoon eyes?
YESSS!!! I went on Spring Break last year and my friend fell asleep with her sunglasses on for about an hour. When she woke up she found herself not only burnt from not wearing a high enough sunscreen, but yes she looked like a raccoon! If you keep putting on sunscreen you should be fine and it'll be better for your eyes too :)Will wearing sunglasses while sun tanning give me racoon eyes?
well actually it will be the opposite of racoon eyes(since the area around the eyes will be white instead of dark haha). but yes it will leave tan lines.
well maybe cause they are wearing sunblock

No comments:

Post a Comment