Friday, February 12, 2010

I cant get my dog to tree a racoon?

i got a dog and i kinda traind it and i can not get him to bark at a coon in a tree.I cant get my dog to tree a racoon?
They do that best in packs. Do you have a friend or someone who also hunts? If so, ask if you and your dog can go along with one of their hunts. He will quickly learn to give the alarm. (I'm assuming he is a coonhound).I cant get my dog to tree a racoon?
The dog is being very smart. A cornered raccoon can be a dangerous adversary. Are you a coon hunter? Is your dog from a line of coon hunters. If the answers to these questions are no then I would suggest that you find something else to teach him!


~Tyed~
Train him with another trained dog. The other dog teaches him. You train in pairs not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment