Sunday, February 7, 2010

A racoon keeps pooping on my deck, how do I stop this?

I live in the country and yes I am used to the coons hanging around. This particular one continues to climb up the tree which is next to the deck, climbs accross the railing, poops on it, then all over the deck .


There is no garbage or food around so no need for this.


Trapping is not the answer, done it before.


Anyone know why the coon would be doing this?


Is there something I can put out on the deck to keep it away.


Have already done the radio thing, leaving the light on and also sat up and chaced it away.


None of that has worked.


Help I hate coon poo!!!!!!!!!A racoon keeps pooping on my deck, how do I stop this?
bb gun...5 pumps...aim for his ***, he'll get the messageA racoon keeps pooping on my deck, how do I stop this?
well, i don't know what you can do to get rid of him, but i'd suggest bleaching the areas where the animal pooped for health reasons...(specifically parasites which can be transferred to people or your dog if you have one)
Wipe down the deck with household ammonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment