Sunday, February 7, 2010

I found this cool racoon it has wierd white faom on mouth and it bit me. should i keep it as a pet?

I dont know if i should keep it because it bites.I found this cool racoon it has wierd white faom on mouth and it bit me. should i keep it as a pet?
keep it, it is the best pet aver i have one of those but forsome reason the fome made my freind dieI found this cool racoon it has wierd white faom on mouth and it bit me. should i keep it as a pet?
yes! I dont think there is enough rabies virus spread around these days!
Congratulations!





You now have Rabies!





Prepare to meet your maker!
Just as long as you dont give it food or water after midnight...
if you don't become a wereracoon by night, and if it doesn't atack you while being unaware, and if it doesn't have a weird tropical illness that makes you get white foam out of your mouth....





don't keep it.
Dont keep it. Its a wild animal and the white foam can be caused by rabies or some other desease. My mother kept one once and it got into Everything. Its not really all that great to keep one. I would let it go.
Yeah, keep it.. let it sleep in your bed with you!





name it ';foamy';





Get one of those shoulder callers for it, and take him for a walk in the park!
any animal with teeth can bite. you want it, keep it, let it continue to bite you
LOL! i agree with james lol
Yes. Make sure all your familly and neighbours pet it too.


Share the joy


After it dies,you can make a lovely pie with it

No comments:

Post a Comment