Friday, February 12, 2010

I have an Albino Racoon. Can I make money from him?

I have looked on the internet and they are very rare - I have been feeding him ever night. I would like to get him in a better place as he appears deaf and blind. And wondered because they are so rare if I could maybe make some money off of him? I have awesome up close pictures of him.I have an Albino Racoon. Can I make money from him?
They're really not all that rare, but a zoo might be willing to accept him. Anyone that would pay you for him as a display animal is not likely to take good care of him. I would also be very careful - most albino animals are not deaf or blind. This raccoon may be ill for other reasons, including rabies. It is not a good idea to feed it.I have an Albino Racoon. Can I make money from him?
No. Do not try to make money off of a poor blind and deaf creature because he was rare. What if you were an albino and people wanted to make money off of you? You should go to a NON-PROFIT shelter for wild animals and leave him there. If they don't take him give him to an animal hospital %26amp; they must take him according to rules!
It sounds like it's a wild raccoon... No you won't really be able to make any money off of it. There are people who purposely breed raccoons that produce albinos so they're not that hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment