Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Red face and racoon eyes after tanning?

I am currently tanning every other day in high pressure stand up beds which work really well, but my face went slightly red last time (on my 2nd visit), and i had slight white marks from the goggles. is it ok not to wear the goggles and also to wear an spf on your face to reduce any redness that might occur? i am fully aware of the risks of tanning, im not looking for a lecture or snide remarks, although its inevitable i suppose. but to those of you who actually answer to be helpful, what do you think?Red face and racoon eyes after tanning?
Go for 2-3 minutes for the first week to get a base.Red face and racoon eyes after tanning?
You're gonna get cancer!
Wow. You REALLY don't realize how bad this is for you, do you?
well tanning is extremely dangerous and is only going to age you faster. but if you are going to do it at least wear lotion with suncreen in it on your face (well everywhere).





and make sure you wear the goggles or you can get cataracts in your eyes.





oil of olay makes a good one.
i tan every other day and ill be honest I NEVER wear the goggles lol i cant stand those things they make circles around my eyes and i just dont like them. when i first started tanning my face was kind of red but then it turned tan about a week later i did have to take like a day off bc i got so red in my face but also like at my tanning place they have towels that you can put over your face if you dont want to tan your face that day or whatever you can try that, but yes if you would like to use spf on your face you can but try to not tan it everytime until your face gets better!! my face always gets a little red and then it starts to tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment